Thanks for your interest in the 2018 Digital Summit!
This is a large event with over 400 delegates so to keep things fair and reasonable, we have a few basic booking terms for you to be aware of.
When registering for the Interactive Minds Digital Summit 2018, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Discounted rates are valid only for bookings received and paid in full within the designated timeframe that the discount is available, unless sold out prior.
- Transfers. If you are unable to attend the event, you may transfer your ticket to a colleague or friend up to 2 days prior to the event. We regret that no changes are available after this period. Please contact Interactive Minds to arrange this.
- Cancellations. A refund will be made if notice of cancellation is received in writing 28 days prior to the event. We regret that no refunds can be given after this period. All refunds will be processed either via the booking system or via EFT if you paid by other means. Please contact Interactive Minds to arrange this.
- Interactive Minds, as hosts of the Digital Summit 2018, reserves the right to refuse any application for registration without giving a reason.
- In registering to attend one of our events you give us permission to include your name, company and job title on the official delegate list for the event which may be distributed to other delegates to aid in networking. Absolutely no contact details will be shared. If you wish to have your name excluded from this list, please email us on email@example.com
- Photograph and Video Consent
- We love to share what happens at our events and from time to time will take photographs or videos. They may be used in a number of mediums including publications and promotional material, broadcast, print and online media.
- You agree to allow us to use and publish a photograph and/or video which may contain an image of you in any of our publications or materials.
- You should be aware that by us publishing the photograph and/or video on the internet, it will be accessible to the public and other internet users and we will have limited control over its subsequent use and disclosure.