With the fast pace of change in digital marketing tools, techniques and customer expectations, it is harder than ever to stay up to date with the latest efficiencies and focus areas that work.
The Interactive Minds Digital Summit has been created to provide marketing professionals with access to thought leadership, best practice examples and learnings from experienced marketers who share their insights on the latest digital campaigns, trends & technologies. Attending the summit gives you the opportunity to learn from others and network with 300+ other delegates. The event generally includes:
- Two international keynote speakers
- A range of sessions covering critical issues for digital marketers
- Question & answer time with each speaker
- Formal networking opportunities throughout the day
- A VIP package to benefit from additional time with the keynote speaker, a sit down lunch and other perks.
The Interactive Minds Digital Summit 2018 provides a unique opportunity for digital marketers in Australia to learn and connect. Take this opportunity to invest in your career so you can continually improve your digital marketing activity and outcomes.
Who attends the Digital Summit?
The conference is suited for marketing professionals who want to stay up to date, learn from their peers and achieve results to be proud of. Whether you work for a large corporate, a government department, a digital agency or a small business you will benefit from attending the Digital Summit. Our delegates typically include:
- Heads of digital and CDOs
- Digital marketing managers and directors
- Marketing directors and managers
- Digital strategists
- eCommerce specialists
- Digital marketing specialists
- Account directors and managers
- Digital project managers
- Small business owners and managers
- Entrepreneurs and digital start-ups.
Marketing conferences and events are not only one of the best ways to network with your industry and make valuable connections, but they also provide an opportunity to stay across one of the fastest changing industries in the world. With the continually evolving tools and processes available to digital marketers, continual learning is essential for any professional wanting to achieve success in their field.
Do not miss the opportunity to be immersed in the digital marketing community; learn, connect and be inspired.